ultrasonics

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe, but who isnt, i actually spent alot of time chasing perp motion, So i kno how all the little tricks they use work, an wat makes it a scam, I also know about scalar energy and alll those other things, , tesla coils, plasma and startrek scanners are my influence, so i know about alotta the theories too, and the dynamics behind them.

as for my influence in this thread specifically I am designing a voice throwing device, not just a voice transmitter, but one that doesnt need a receiver, THe TEch has already been proven and is used in the real world, but i want to use it for myown cool apps!, maybe sell it to CHRIS ANGLE

AS for the earthquake thing, please dont be confused, i dont want to cause them, I want to stop them....

actually, i just need simple 40khz driver, 60v p-p, but i will have another problem, i need a driver for each of 100 us module, If these were as simple as 5v leds, i could use a matrix, and wire it to the oscillator.

the caramel secret lies within the kinetic force that each sound wave can/will apply,

Ultrasound waves at a very low power have such low kinetic energy that it is almost undetectable. The "70W" piezo tweeters might produce 2W at 40kHz. 2W is almost nothing.
Maybe if you use a thousand or two of transducers then the ultrasonic waves will do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…