Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unable to identify 6-pin IC on dvb-t receiver on dh-ms7828-hdvbt-v0.03 PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's often impossible to identify SM components - it might not even be an IC, it's common to have double-transistors and double-FET's that look just like that - you really need the service manual to identify it.

Dear Nigel,
thank you for Your quick response, I understand that it is not easy to identify this component, I just adding some measurement results that is on my next photo, maybe it is more clear, what does it does, or probably is ir possible to put two small components instead of this one. Thank You in advance. Vilnius. Audrius
View attachment 66557

Measurements are taken from near sittin' good ,not burnt same component...

Last edited:
Yes, another same marking component ,which is near, is burnt visually, and voltages are as follows 0.43/7.93V on top (acc. my photo) and 4.6/0.29 on bootom side( acc. my photo). Thank You very much.

Last edited:
Just because a similar part looks the same doesnt mean to say its the same part.
Looking at the surroundings it might be a smps controller or as nige says a double tranny but thats just a wild guess.
You really need service data, even if the part is dead you still dont know the cause.

There are probably thousands of different parts that come in that package. Trying to guess which one it might be for this circuit would be a shot in the dark.

If you can't get a manufacturers repair manual or a schematic, the next best thing would be to try to reverse engineer and draw a schematic for the rest of the circuit. Maybe from that, we could make a better guess to what the part might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back