Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

urgent help pls! (controlling a fan using LM35 with ADC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherwihn

can anyone help me..or give any circuit that would trigger a fan using the LM35.

description of what i need: i must maintain a temp inside an incubator from 91-101 degrees fahrenheit...how to turn on a fan if it exceeds or decrees to maintain the temp. inside my incubator...can any1 give me a circuit that will use LM35 with ADC to trigger the fan to ON/OFF without using a microcontroller...PLS i need it urgently...

PS. thnx a lot to who can help me..:confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited:
You just need a comparator or opamp wired as one, it's a really simple and common application - although it usually uses a thermistor, the LM35 should work fine.

ah ok..cn i use a LM35 with the circuit?? can u help me or do u have any circuit using only LM35 with ADC to control a fan?

sherwihn said:
ah ok..cn i use a LM35 with the circuit?? can u help me or do u have any circuit using only LM35 with ADC to control a fan?

You could easily modify the circuit to use an LM35 - if you can't manage something as simple as that you don't deserve to pass your course!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back