Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

urgent help regarding autonomous machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaidimam88

i have to make an autonomous machine which has to move in a cyclic path of rectangle(10m by 5m).
in this motion, after it has completd one cycle it has to go to a particular point outside the cyclic path......return back and follow the same path again.......

this has 2 continue for abt 10 mins.....

recommned me how i should go about it........the control circuit to be used.......this should be cheap and effective.

please help me urgently..

Do not make us guess about what you need !

Is this a class project or a contest. What is allowed and not allowed.

Does it matter how fast it moves ?

How much time do you have to develop it ?

What quanity of money do you think of as cheap ? Or better yet, what is the limit of your budget?

How close does it have to follow the path and how close does it have to be to the point ? (how sloppy can it be)

Do you want to build this with or without a microController (compuiter).

Can you use tape on the floor act as a guide ? IR markers ? Strings ?

Do you know how to program and if so in what language ?

Do you have an idea of how you would like to build it ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back