Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Urgently need Cisco Network Security 2 pasr papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

isuru66

Hi guys,,,,

i urgently need CISCO FNS-1 and FNS-2 (Fundamentals of Network Security) modules + final exams.

if anyone have......
please forware them to isuru66@gmail.com

Tnx in advance.....

Do you need the answers too? Also, are you looking for some one to take the test for you?

CISCO NS 1 and 2(version2 )

philba said:
Do you need the answers too? Also, are you looking for some one to take the test for you?

Hi philba,
I too willing to do NS1,2 exams. I already e-mail some stuff to ISURU66. I too need NS2 past papers. So, if you can, please help on that.
Thx. :)

Past papers don't help. I've done the Cisco exams and the best way is to buy the Cisco books, or Sybex books (I used these) and use those. All the material you need is in the books.

Also Cisco are very serious about braindumps/copyright material on the net. If they find out you are using/distributing material they will blacklist you from all current and future exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back