Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB 2.0 Module

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true. Good product.

You seem like a pretty good person. You are not spamming to promote your PCB company.

What you need to do now is to create links in your signature that take interested people to your Website. I am sure some of the older forum members can help here.

Last edited:
I 'm a pretty good man :) THX! I am not the same with those spamming people. I 'll do according to your guidance, and I never will give the Forum confusion.

Last edited:
You seem like a pretty good person. You are not spamming to promote your PCB company.

What you need to do now is to create links in your signature that take interested people to your Website. I am sure some of the older forum members can help here.

I did that just like you said ,but it did not show.

THX a lot tvtech , i get it :) You're very kind !

Attachments

• url.gif
    url.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
No problem. I am a TV tech but also do Aerial PCB designs (RF) for the company I am contracted to. Balun box PCB's and such.

Our last order was around 4000 boards and obviously given to a local company who do top quality work, albeit expensive.

Will keep you in mind for our next order. You never know.

No problem. I am a TV tech but also do Aerial PCB designs (RF) for the company I am contracted to. Balun box PCB's and such.

Our last order was around 4000 boards and obviously given to a local company who do top quality work, albeit expensive.

Will keep you in mind for our next order. You never know.

Thank you! I agree that quality is the life of the enterprise.

When you get used to after using our service, you will find it is very convenient, the working originally belonging to the market department ,now all without human interference. People just need to concentrate on dealing with technical issues, marketing department has been greatly streamlined. This is one of the reasons that we have low prices.

Last edited:
Are you able to read/process Gerber files and Excellon drill rack files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back