Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Usb 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude that site has tons of info... thanks again! I might try to implement my own USB firmware from scratch on a ARM or even a PIC with no USB support :D

I know this is pretty common for AVR. If you google 'avr usb library' you'll see firmware only implementations of USB 1.1 spec.

Scratch that... USB has to many things to do from scratch... at least i can better understand how to use other USB ICs and stuff...

Like i have 4 MAX3421E ICs... knowing what i know and having these links should help me better understand how to use it :D

MAX3421E = USB Peripheral/Host Controller with SPI Interface

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back