Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

usb pic programer supported frome microship

Status
Not open for further replies.

saidmsbah

HELLO ALL ENGINEERS
I get for you new design of pic programmer work in widows 7

pic kit2 usb programmer

**broken link removed**

And circuit

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

you can download software from HEAR

AND PICkit 2 V2.61 Install with .NET Framework

AND PICkit 2 Firmware V2.32

you can go to website from **broken link removed**

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    276.4 KB · Views: 524
  • 22.png
    22.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 462
  • 33.png
    33.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:
Two important points to make:

1. You need a programmer to program the PIC to use this.

2. Like many clones, this version of the PICkit doesn't allow you to change Vcc. It's limited to the USB voltage, so this can't be used for low voltage parts.

Wow DEAR,

You edited your original message today and changed the schematic diagram. Any other changes about to appear?

A real PICkit 2 from Microchip for $35 is a pretty good deal, and it includes all the features.

With the exception of people who can not order from microchip the day of the clone ended when the pickit2 was reduced to $35.

That is the truth! Too many people want to do it cheaper and the results are never good. Look at the hundreds of posts here trying to make JDM programmers work....and when they don't work with built-in serial ports, the search is on for the "Holly Grail" USB adapter that it might work with.

Even the PICkit clones are a risky investment. Some of them are great, but others leave out the details (like the first schematic posted here) that will be a problem when you have a 3.3v part you need to program.

If you want to spend your time troubleshooting a programmer, use something other than the PICkit 2 or PICkit 3. If you want to actually program something, go for the real deal.

I can make a pickit2 clone and program it with out a ID2 or a pickit2 for less then $10.00 But I would say 3v0 and jon are right most people couldn't make one unless they had a preprogramed 18f2550

But there is software on the net that will program a 18f2550 and a serial programmer that can load it

If any one want's to dig it's on here just start digging I posted both and they do work

Thia is dead simple and it works for both 3.3 and 5 volt parts only one thing you have to supply 3.3 volts if you want to program 3.3 parts you have to do that with the junebug too and It's a good programmer

Attachments

• MY_CLONE.PNG
    MY_CLONE.PNG
    107.2 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back