Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

using LTspice to sim a 555 circuit with inductor (how do i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
for my robot i intend to use a 555 timer in astable mode with an inductor included to see if i can alter the frequency by placeing metal near the inductor this is for my robot project does anyone know how i would sim it in LTspice so i can see the best place to put the inductor and get a idea what i can exspect?
i dont have a circuit because first i want to do some sims
many thanks logan
sorry if its not clear but what i am asking is how can i simulate metal near an inductor in LT spice? what does metal near an inductor do regarding frequency? does it make the inductor value smaller or bigger????

Last edited:
thank you mr mike i will study it and see what i come up with :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back