Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using ZTX605 To Introduce Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achike

Got a design from this forum on using ZTX605 to introduce delay of output, unfortunately I'm finding difficult in Nigeria sourcing this transistor so I can't try the cct. Is there any other transistor I can use for the same purpose and is there a calculation for determining the delay interval. What is the possible longest delay time I can achieve. I'm conversant with 555 timers but I don't want to use it for this purpose.

Achike said:
Got a design from this forum on using ZTX605 to introduce delay of output, unfortunately I'm finding difficult in Nigeria sourcing this transistor so I can't try the cct. Is there any other transistor I can use for the same purpose and is there a calculation for determining the delay interval. What is the possible longest delay time I can achieve. I'm conversant with 555 timers but I don't want to use it for this purpose.

hi,
A ZTX614 is close, ie 800mA.

Look at this link:
**broken link removed**
Do you have a copy of the circuit or a forum link you could post.?

Thanks, I've checked on the website and also picked up a ZTX614, I'll keep you posted on the development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back