Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VERY URGENT:Remote conrolled bell

Status
Not open for further replies.

srisanju

:oops:

I want a circuit that enbles me to press a button from the ground floor which rings a bell on the first floor and it must operate on 220V AC supply and I have an adaptor. So the supply can be of lower voltage too.

This is very urgent.

Somebody please help me out.

Thanks
Sandeep

Look for an oscillator. An astable multivibrator will do as well.

When you get the sound, disconnect the battery, and connect the battery to an extra-long wire and connect another extra-long wire to the rest of the circuit, so basically, the battery, the long wire network, and the circuit are all in series. Now there will be two wires exposed. Connect a button to it. Once these wires are touching each other or the button is pushed, the sound goes off.

You can use anytning that makes sound.An buzzer,Piezo whith an driver,an sound chip from an gretings card...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back