Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VEXplorer robot circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to repair the receiver for my VEXplorer robot (my fault it broke) i don't need help on what to do, all i need is the schematic for the receiver so my repair will be simplified. i was trying to make a circuit for it to sense light and turn some LED's on (the camera is ultra sensitive to light), any way, i accidentally soldered a short into the board and fried something inside the receiver. the power LED stays on but nothing else works.

I've got two of those, one put together, other for spare parts. They were $60 each, seemed like a good deal for parts to play with, considering the price tag, new...

I never opened anything up, so don't know what's inside. Have a couple of the VEX transmitter/Receivers from a surplus site, also very cheap, and did mod one receiver, so I could read the signal with a Attiny2313. Have trouble getting the chips to program, so put it on the shelf. Will try a different chip sometime, but moved on to other projects. Different transmitter from the Explorer though.

Have you tried their web site? I haven't checked if it was still up or not, was under the impression that they aren't being produced anymore. The reason why I got mine so cheaply surplus.

**broken link removed** $39.99 Tx/Rx bundle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back