Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VGA Monitor soft switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrballistic

Hi,

I am looking to display a splash screen on a VGA TFT monitor for a fixed amount of time before switching the output of a DVR onto the monitor.
I have bought a uVGA display device (for generating the splash screen) but am looking to design the rest of the system so that I can take the video signal from the uVGA and the DVR to some kind of controller from which I can select which one to output to the monitor...Hope this makes sense...What I would like some advice on though, is if anybody knows of any decent 'soft' switchers?

I will be looking to 'sense' when the VGA from the DVR turns on so that the timer in my controller is started to display the splash screen, but then switch the DVR to the monitor permanently afterwards..

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back