Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

video convertion

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterrat

i'm building an underwater video camera in a sealed housing using parts from an old sony video camera and a colour screen from an old laptop i have. in order to keep the integraty of the housing at depth underwater i want to make it so i only need to open the camera housing for repairs and servicing, in order to achive this i will remove the tape media from the camera and replace it with some forme of high capacity solid state media that i can record to and download from. i would also like to use wireless technology to allow me to get the information on to my computer. the only thing that i want to have breaking the wall of the container will be a way of recharging the batteries and the controles which i will mold into a water proof rubber handle mounted on a solid frame that will be used as handles.

if you can help i would like to know what components i will need to turn my analog camera into a digital underwater camera. i have plenty of room in the housing and will be building the electronics on a frame treating the build like you would when building a computer.

thank you for and thoughts and advice you can offer.

I think it wod be the simplest to conect it to an UHV modulator (i seen an nice 200mW one on the net) to send it ower radio signals then recive it and send it in an video card of an computer

by this method you cod also get the signal whith an ordenery TV whith an external antena (TVs work on UHV)

there are aslo comercial video trasmiters/recivers

as for the digital it wod be more complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back