voice tone alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

flemmard

Hi all,
I wish to generate voice tone alarm for fire emergency.For example, the circuit should output the voice "Fire ! Fire Please exit through Emergency exit!" through speaker(small one as I'm doing home project)
..Something like that.How do i do that?Any links to refer?

Need I to keep the voice in .WMV file?I'm using PIC microcontroller .

Thanks

A simple solidstate voice recorder would be easier, no doubt some one will jump in with the IC part number. You may want to record the message in a number of languages as english may not be everyones first.

Have you looked at Roman Black's PicSound development work? It's a 1 bit (1 pin) DAC and PC software to format the .wav file for use in the PIC. I've never tried it but always thought it was very interesting.

Mike

Mike said:
Have you looked at Roman Black's PicSound development work? It's a 1 bit (1 pin) DAC and PC software to format the .wav file for use in the PIC. I've never tried it but always thought it was very interesting.

Mike

No , I havn't seen his work.Can you please give me the link?
Thanks

Mike said:
It comes up within the first couple listings when you google "roman black picsound".

Hi,Thanks for your great help.Btw, I just need to include that ASM file to my PIC
to get this WAV output?
It satisfies my idea 100%.But i wish to know how to use that as I'm a newbie to electronics

THanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…