Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voltage conditioner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbenoy119

Hello, I am new to this forum as I found it while trying to research a problem I need to solve. Thank you in advance for any answers you might have for me.

I am working on refurbishing a Rheon dough sheet making machine. It uses 2 laser measuring sensors to operate a centering device. These sensors came through a module that gave an output signal of -5vdc to +5vdc. I was unable to source original equipment to replace them. I have some 0-10vdc analog laser sensors and I am wondering if there is a signal conditioner made that can convert from 0-10 to -5 to +5? I am finding all kinds of stuff to convert 0-10 to 4-20mA?

Any help would be appreciated, I have very little information on this machine. Thank you!

They are harder to find. I didn't go digging into the datasheet, but here is one transducer series that would appear to work: **broken link removed**

M-systems is another vendor that may have something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back