Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voltage sensor and current sensor for 3-phrase power system

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilfishy

any1 know what kind of voltage sensor can be used to differentiate 3 different input voltages? and also current sensor to be used to differentiate 3 different currents?

i'm dealing with the Clark and Park transformation in my project.

thanks

Clark and Park transforms require the instantaneous voltage and current I believe which I assume you are feeding to a micro. (I have to assume all this since you didn't give much info on what you are doing).

For the voltage you can use an isolation transformer for each phase to generate isolated voltages which can be measured with three A/D converters for readout by the micro.

The current can be measured with a current transformer for each phase with their output voltages being measured by another three A/D converters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back