Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voltage Subtraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPW1966

I am needing a circuit that can give a linear voltage subtraction on a variable signal input. Basically, I have a voltage that has a base line at 2.53VDC and I need to convert it to 1VDC (a 1.53VDC subtraction) for input into a 4-20mA generator using a 1-5VDC scale. My knowledge of electronics is limited, only enough to get me into trouble.

Jeff

hi Jeff,

You require a circuit like this.:)

Last edited:
That did it!

I changed a few things, like using a LM285 to create my reference voltage of 1.53VDC and I did not use the 1K pot. I will still need to do some fine tuning, but everything is working like I want. Thanks!

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back