Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

want to make a "fake" xbox controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need4skis

hey there, i have an old Xbox controller from the original Xbox, i want to make my Xbox 360 controller look like one from an original Xbox, (also have a "ripped" looking cord coming out of it) and make my old Xbox controller (with a wire) look like a new Xbox 360 controller, i think the idea is reasonably straightforward, however some buttons are in different areas or not there at all, is there anyway i can make the buttons work? for instance the start and back button are in different places and my regular Xbox remote doesn't have a battery pack or "RB" and "LB" i don't HAVE to do this project but i think a wireless Xbox 360 remote that looked like a wrecked original Xbox wired remote would be pretty damn cool. it would be easier to paint the thing black and have a cord coming out of it, but that would kinda be cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back