Warn me for this Tx and Amp for my project....hm...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willen

Warn me if doing any mistakes for this Tx and Amplifier....hm...!

I have asked most of the things about this Tx and Amp seperatly. Now I am trying to connect these two device for 5 watt output. The Tx from:- www.electronics-diy.com/tx500.php
And the Amp from:-
www.electronics-diy.com/electronic_schematic.php?id=1068
But I think there are some mistakes to improve. About Tx500, audioguru had said- Q3 is in risk of damage from over heating.
About Amp, filter should have to apply to solve harmonics problem.
And others I don't know. Can I connect this Tx to this Amp? Look this Tx and Amp Circuit joined by me and calculate and suggest me more, please!

Last edited:
We are bored by your illegal FM transmitter.
Build it, adjust its many trimmer capacitors then test it.
Tell us how far away it can be received.

Be sure, I never transmit it to invite RF cops in my door! I am using Mod-4 for transmitting my Mp3 within short range using +7V. I am not in city now so Mod-4 at 7V won't affect to other and also it's harmonic free because of its class-A amplifier. I am very far from crowd and almost nothing is here.
Illegal transmission might be very very harmful for aircrafts, ambulance, other rf systems, TVs transmissions, Local FM stations, RF security systems. I don't want to invite RF cops in my door. I don't want to make big accident cause of my foolish work. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…