warp13a programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

brihoo2k

Hello all I am the proud owner of a warp13a programmer i have owned since 2000. It was a version 1.0 with the redback firmware and a 4 mhz resonator. I have since changed it to the blue pole firmware with a 20 mhz resonator. I was just wondering if anybody here owns one also as i found that newfound electronics no longer makes these

I have one but have since switched to the Olimex ICD2.
Newfound Elec now wants money for the upgrade info & software on how to make it program faster or program newer chips (dsPIC in particular).
I know the difficulty in providing tech support for a product you don't make a lot of money on, still, I don't play that game.

Yeah I dont want to play that game either but since i reformatted my computer I no longer have the warp13 software. Bumms me out that i have a good working piece of hardware but no software. I believe that I did support New Found when i bought the programmer. Guess i was wrong.

Hello;

I use the warp13a programmer since 2002. I collect the software on the internet. if you want to upgrade your warp13 to Blueploe1.6 you can download this file and how to files **broken link removed** web page. you can download from site .rar .wmv archive and video files.

unfortunately the site in turkish language now....

i also have that one. but after a week I bought it, I decided to create a JDM Programmer(but I have some modifications in it) and it was successful. now my warp13a is in my cabinet and all I use is my 2 rugged JDM programmers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…