Waterfall Printer simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow looks great!!! i have a strong background in industrial automation so the mechanical side i am comfortable with but running code for a pc I'm DOA . Would you be willing to release your program?
May be program shall be released as a demo but again you shall also need micro-controller hex file to work with. I have put lot of efforts in making of this program especially defining the handshake-protocol between the micro controller and the program. This waterfall worked throughout 18Hrs continuously without any glitches in USB port.
Basically i have done improvement in controller program.. Now it has two screen...
1- The first one is now used to convert the designs and store in one file. In this way you make a number of files with 100's of various designs in each file.
2-The second part of program is to run these files in cyclic manner. After finishing the last file the program never stop and continue the first file. I have given 5sec stops between each file
This way the waterfall run throughout the day without human intervention
Presently:
1- I am making this program for touch screen monitor. Children come draw design with fingers and send to the waterfall, this way it will be interactive and more enjoyable.

Attachments

• Waterfall repeter.png
    36 KB · Views: 246
  • software.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 240
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…