Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Webpages explaining graphic LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceOfHearts

Hi there,

I am fairly comfortable with the usual LCD modules (like the 16 x 2) where one sends ASCII charecters with control information to get the display working.

Now I want to try programming/interfacing a graphic LCD module, but I am finding it extremely tough to find any webpages that explain how a graphic LCD works...more specifically like how we send the data, the control data...how we control the pixels, or even a book?

Does any one know of any good webpages that explain graphic LCD well?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

AceOfHearts said:
Hi there,

I am fairly comfortable with the usual LCD modules (like the 16 x 2) where one sends ASCII charecters with control information to get the display working.

Now I want to try programming/interfacing a graphic LCD module, but I am finding it extremely tough to find any webpages that explain how a graphic LCD works...more specifically like how we send the data, the control data...how we control the pixels, or even a book?

Does any one know of any good webpages that explain graphic LCD well?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

hi,
Look thru 'pommies' posts on the forum, he posted lots of info and programs.

Also SEARCH for graphic LCD on this forum, lots..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back