Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Weighing Machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

IANZ

I'm working on an automated weighing machine project..can anyone kindly post the circuit for it.
with regards,

What weighing range do you intend to have,

µg, g, kg or tons?

Boncuk

In kilo grams.the weighing process should be automated .i.e once user enters 2kg
only 2kg should flow from the container and the valve should be closed.

nevermind.

Last edited:
This would most likely be easiest accomplished with a development board containing a RISC processor, A/D chip, and buffered I/0. A load cell or other weighing component connects to the A/D converter, and the buffered I/0 conntcted to the valve. Under program control, the processor stores the input from the user, then reads the weight from the A/D converter ( and performs any conversion/linerization, etc ) then sends the signal to open/close the valve.

In the future, try your questions in the technical forums for better responses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back