Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are fun things to make

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejuggla1

I am always wanted to build little electronics things but I can't really think of things that are fun to build then use. I usually build a few LED things here and there.

I made a FM 'spy microphone' in school and that was pretty fun, I kinda wanted make a better one or to use the same concept to build walkie talkies, but I've been reading that there are zones which radios don't pick up(Both above and below) that you can make FM transmitters pickup/send. Any good schematics on these?(Like say connect a PC mic to the circuit board with a button to press to talk) I would like to build good quality ones but being able to go a fair distance with fairly clear sound would be cool, maybe 500-1km would be ideal, would being able to do that just give a simple design one a better reciever/microphone?

Any other suggestions on fun projects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back