Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What to name my product?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidOrb24

I built this programmable metronome for my senior design that does tons of different functions but I have no name to give it.

If you were to name this product what would you call it. Remember it has tons of functions like a guitar tuner, tap tempo from an electronic drum set and just a standard metronome that also displays time temperature, BPM, music style and many other things

All input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

LiquidOrb24 said:
I built this programmable metronome for my senior design that does tons of different functions but I have no name to give it.

If you were to name this product what would you call it. Remember it has tons of functions like a guitar tuner, tap tempo from an electronic drum set and just a standard metronome that also displays time temperature, BPM, music style and many other things

All input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

LiquidOrb24 METRONOME

MultiNome

JimB

MultiNome Seems pretty good. How about "MusicLab".
You could also labe it like " You have a plug? We have the socket in here" lol..

Aily

How about "'Robert"? Then the owner has the option of calling it Robert, Bob, Rob, Bobbie, or Robbie or maybe Roberto if he's a Spaniard.

Dean

Hahah man those are all pretty good...I still like the MultiNome.

Thanks for the input I'll expand on it but please I'm up for some more if you guys have any.

I like multinome myself. Simple, catchy, descriptive. It's a metronome with multiple functions.

I like MultiNome, too. I got board and drew you a "logo";

**broken link removed**

How about:

IntelliNome
VersaNome
InfiniNome
ManyNome
OmniNome
CleverNome
VariNome
TechNome
MicroNome
SuperNome
HyperNome

How about "Rhythm Master"

But then I did a google search and see that others are using this term. Well, maybe modify it to Rhythmaster.

Last edited:
Versanome rings a bell with me =) The two least 'flashy' but still nice sounding names.

Are you planning to market it?

Check the name isn't already a trademark and if you're planning to trademark it then doesn't the person who thoug of the name for you deserve some credit?

Multinome - Not your common garden gnome

or maybe not
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back