Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What will be my circuitry for a 4 AH load as output with 28V DC as input?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ykrishna

I have connected 50Ohm 50Watt resistance and 50Ohm 25Watt Variable Resistance in parallel.I gave an input of 26V DC and I should get an output of Max 4A Current as i gave 40watt bulb as load.Do I require any more resistance?

If you stuck to one set of requirements, the answer would be easier. Firstly it's 28v, then it's 26v. What is 4AH load?

What is the voltage of the bulb?

Are you from India?

Last edited:
Answer these questions:

Firstly it's 28v, then it's 26v. What is 4AH load?

What is the voltage of the bulb?

He has only posted the same question ONCE in each section.

My bad, poorly phrased on my part. Two individual threads one each in two sections. Still, there are two active threads with the same somewhat vague question. I also do not quite get the AH reference. Maybe looking to discharge a battery?

Ron

Some clarification please: Is a 4 AH load supposed to be a load that will draw 4 Amps from a battery for one hour before the battery dies? That's what I would expect it to be.

V=IR, so 24=(4)(R); R has to be 24/4 or 6 ohms. P=VI so a 40 W=24/I = 1.66 amps >>> R = 24/1.66 =14.45 ohms

1/Rt=1/R1+1/R2

1/6=1/14.55+1/R2

Solve for R2, will tell you the additional resistance you need. By inspection, it also tells you that R2 has to be less than 14.55.

Cavat: The 40W bulb better be rated for 40W at 24V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back