What's Shaking:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where you been?

I've been working a lot we have been building system rooms before the beginning of the Semester. At first I was going to design and build the room but, I had another department come in under my bid proposal.

We are somewhat the same the only thing different in our work is mine does VTC Video Teleconferencing. While their rooms only have the basics of a normal smart room. Touch panel, computer, Doc Came, projector or LCD's.

Ours will digitally record along with broadcast site locations at high schools around the Valley. All rooms in any Event Broadcast can communicate with each other including VOIP switching of live Video Feed.

Last edited:
Brownout, where is everyone?

I don't see who is on at the bottom anymore? I see "hero" is Banned. What about Harvey and the rest of the crew?

Brownout, where is everyone?

I don't see who is on at the bottom anymore? I see "hero" is Banned. What about Harvey and the rest of the crew?

Being new here myself I can't say where people went. Generally during the summer (I know it isn't summer everywhere) the forum traffic drops off. Yeah, hero managed a perma ban. Anyway, nice to see you back here.

You should have put this thread in the break areas (member's lounge). Then too it seems to be working here.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…