Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where is the high voltage section of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The high voltage page has no link on the main page of the forum. The only way I can find it is close the forum then do google search for the high voltage forum. A high voltage forum comes up and at first I thought is was a seperate forum but now it appears to be part of this forum so I return to the main forum page and clicked every thing listed on the main page but there is no high voltage forum listed. I go back to google do another search for high voltage forum and there it is. Why can I not find HV forum from the main page?

Gary, Like all the sub-forums, it is listed before the stickies for the same forum. The HV forum is a sub-forum of General Electronics Chat.
upload_2015-3-31_11-4-12.png

John

I finally found the HV forum.

I have General Electric Chat forum saved in my computer save files as a totally seperate forum. The name for the forum is ALL ABOUT CIRCUITS. Or is this part of this forum too?

I finally found the HV forum.

I have General Electric Chat forum saved in my computer save files as a totally seperate forum. The name for the forum is ALL ABOUT CIRCUITS. Or is this part of this forum too?

I don't think you will find it there. ;)

The simplest thing might be to correct your folder.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back