Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which T32.cmm batchfile runs when Trace32 starts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

naseeam

My Lauterbach Trace32 Software is installed at C:\T32. T32 subdirectory contains t32.cmm batchfile script. Different T32.cmm is stored at C:\Session directory. Session directory is my "start in" directory which contains all my scripts for resetting target, flashing, erasing, loading symbols, etc.
When Trace32 in invoked, which t32.cmm runs?

Please visit Lauterbach website www.lauterbach.com. Trace32 is Debugger software by lauterbach.

T32.cmm is script written in Scripting language called PRACTICE. There is documentation in lauterbach website on PRACTICE scripting language. When lauterbach Debugger software is invoked, T32.cmm runs. It basically sets up toolbar buttons. User can modify it to whatever needs to be done at startup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back