Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who sells Wireless TV sound systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary350

I am looking for a wireless sound system of the TV. Transmitter plugs into 120 VAC wall outlet and plugs in to phone jacks on back of TV.

Speakers plug into 120 VAC wall outlets near chairs with volume control on each speakers.

I have called several places they all say speakers hook up with wires. I do not want wires running across the floor to the other side of the room. I only need 2 speakers but if it is quad only that will be fine.

I have seen very cheap poor quality wireless speakers sold at home entertainment equipment stores. They are used as the rear surround speakers that have the low and high frequencies reduced.

If anybody knew your location, they could offer specific options.

There is a place in your UserCP for this information.

Something like this may work:

**broken link removed**

You plug the transmitter into the rear output of your stereo, and plug the receiver into the audio in on your rear speakers. Range is 100' and it says it transmits uncompressed CD-quality audio.

just remember not to use the speakers from wall-mart, if they even sell them, they are made by Chinese political prisoners, their poor quality is their way of rebelling.

Case in point:NIKE
I know it's not wall-mart, but it's the same idea.

If I'm not mistaken Rocketfish is based on bluetooth audio. Might be a proprietary protocol but I know it uses the 2.4ghz spectrum, so it could bump into wi-fi or other bluetooth connections. Might be a problem in an urban environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back