Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Windows wobbulator software issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr pepper

Most Helpful Member
I dont know if anyones seen this:

https://www.qsl.net/om3cph/dds/wobbler.html

Its a wobbulator project for analysing rf networks, looks pretty good, the hardware uses the parallel port to control its hardware.

I cant get the sowtware to work on windows 7, my wifes pc which is xp works ok, but w7 comes up with parallel port access violations.
This pc is now w7 and it doesnt work, it used to be xp and then it did work, so its a windows thing not a hardware thing.

We're being forced to follow Mickeysoft's development and marketing path. You may have written the application using VB6, which is what I use, but not on this machine, which is Win764. Compatibility problems. So after 21 years I have been forced to switch to 'Lazarus'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back