Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WinPicProg and Inchworm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it can't. Why would you want to? just program direct from MPLAB.

Mike.

I have just ordered the Inchworm (yesterday) when it arrives will I be using MPLAB for programming, compiling and to write to the PIC? I have been using MPLAB and "progpic" with the velleman board.

spondootre said:
I have just ordered the Inchworm (yesterday) when it arrives will I be using MPLAB for programming, compiling and to write to the PIC? I have been using MPLAB and "progpic" with the velleman board.

Yes you will be using MPLAB for programming, ASSEMBLING (not compiling) and to write to the PIC - if you've already been using MPLAB you should have no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back