WinPicProg website move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Goodwin

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
I'm currently moving the WinPicProg site to a different host, so the first URL in my signature will be patchy for a few days while the DNS changes filter through. The second address (where it's currently actually located) will still work fine until I close it down.

Hopefully it should all be sorted by the weekend :?

Just to let you know, the move appears to have gone through now, and WinPicProg is running on a different server. I haven't managed to transfer the old forum data yet, I'm having problems getting it to let me take a backup - but I'm still working on it!.

Hiya Nigel,
Just one thing mate I just tried to login to your forum and it won't accept my login. This just could be a bug while your transferring everything over so I thought I'd let you know.

Cheers and Happy New Year Bryan

bryan1 said:
Hiya Nigel,
Just one thing mate I just tried to login to your forum and it won't accept my login. This just could be a bug while your transferring everything over so I thought I'd let you know.

Cheers and Happy New Year Bryan

Hi Bryan, you'll have to re-register, as I haven't been able to transfer the existing database over 'yet' - you can use the same details, it's essentially blank.

Hi Nigel,
Thanks for the tip on forum and with the other post I made silly me forgot to consult your tutorials first :? But as you stated in your previous post the old forum is still there but I'll re-register tonite in your new forum

Cheers Bryan

bryan1 said:
Hi Nigel,
Thanks for the tip on forum and with the other post I made silly me forgot to consult your tutorials first :? But as you stated in your previous post the old forum is still there but I'll re-register tonite in your new forum

The old one will be shut down, but I'm still trying to get the data off of it :lol:

'Hopefully' I've now got the old data transferred over, including the original user names and passwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…