Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Bell Ringer

Status
Not open for further replies.

papaharry582

Hello to All,
I've been given a job at my church to install a bell in one of the classrooms and a button in the secretary's office. This will be used to let the people in the classroom know when the service is over. My problem is the classroom is in a different building across the road. I was thinking about some sort of wireless device since running a wire is out of the question. Does anyone know of a product for sale or a circuit I could build or anything else that will solve this problem. Any help I can get will be greatly appreciated.
Harry

I used a wireless Doorbell from Walmart for my shop. my wife has the button in the house. She rings it when it is time to eat Dinner. It is about 50 feet away.
For longer range I might suggest a wireless door lock kit or remote start for a car with a 12v buzzer instead of a door lock.

Thanks Hotwaterwizard. Sometimes the best answers are the simple ones. (KISS as in Keep It Simple Stupid). I have a severe shortage of brain cells, but my wife takes good care of me. Thanks again.
Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back