Wireless Message Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that the law should be a clear-cut thing. Either you did or you didn't break the law. The fact that you might have lots of money shouldn't be allowed to come into it - I don't see that as being far-fetched or unreasonable. Anyway, I'm wandering off-topic here.

Brian

Last edited:

Criminal law and civil law are completely different things, unfortunately

the law is clear-cut ... there are those who create the laws (the rich and powerful) and those who are subjected to it (the rest of us)

on rare occasion, the creation bites its master and some richy rich gets a slap on the wrist, but those are pretty rare instances... and narrowing it down more, the 'rich' who get made an example of are usually pseudo-rich, having come into money recently rather than having the proverbial silver spoon since birth.

Thanks for the replies! (sorry about the lateness of mine )
I have been looking around and have found atempreture transmitter/reciver and I am going to look into changing the idea and seeing if I can make my original idea!
Thanks Again
Regards
Cameron

EDIT: the website address is **broken link removed**

Last edited:
camac:
My guess is that your phone works around 900 Mhz
Considering that the line of sight is clear (no obstructions like mountains, hills buildings) 1 watts transmitter will do, 1/2 Watt might. Motorola sells several transreceivers in a board about the size of deck of cards. That is the easier part of the project since your computer or laptop will handle the digital encoding since you are the service provider.
Licensing of bands varies from country to country. Free unlicensed frequencies also vary according to signal strength.
Check microwave data systems for old legacy radios or their new ones **broken link removed** like their MDS TransNET 900™ which is internet ready, defenitely overkill for what you want but cheap and imagine the posibilities.

if tinkering is what you want ...i hope you have access to a communications test set such as a Marconi 2955A, good luck https://www.equipmatching.com/manufacturer/MARCONI
redserpent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…