Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless reciever HT12D

Status
Not open for further replies.

mytech

Hi my proect is to control 2 device wireless.. what would initial output of 4 data lines in the circuit below?..
I want to use 2 data lines D1 & D2( to ground using 2 pushbuttons).. for to control 2 diff. 12v relays. Using which transistor can i drive 12v relay from 5v?..
which is the best solution for my task..
thanks..

Attachments

• rws-434.gif
    rws-434.gif
    7.3 KB · Views: 949
Do you know the coil current or coil resistance for the 12v relays?...this will help choosing the right transistor.

Ken

A 2N3904 with a 2.2KΩ base resistor in a common-emitter confiduration should work. Add a diode (1N4001 or equiv.) across the coil with the cathode to +12v and the anode to the transistor's collector. HI out = relay ON.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back