Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Sensor Networks using PICs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrix

Hi

I thought of implementing a Wireless Sensor Network using PICs..3 PICs that form nodes..may I could add more later.. The nodes would sense, process (an efficient algo ) store and communicate with other nodes..and finally send data to the base station (which is my desktop) ..all wirelessly.

I need your suggestions about the practicality and feasibility abt this project. I plan to use the 16F series..as I feel they have good peripheral support and decent processing capabilities. However the intra communication with the other nodes is bothering me. ..How do I efficiently route data to neighboring nodes..??? Also I thought of using Bluetooth ...

Need your help and opinions on the above.... :)
Thanks !

hi
i have worked on wireless sensor networks but i have used Chipcon CC1010.
It is an excellent device with a transceiver and a microcontroller.If u need any help regarding those then may be i can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back