Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitin21

hi guys!! need help here...

I want to connect a microcontroller using wireless tech.. Any information regarding this matter?

thanks...

connect a microcontroller using wireless tech(nology)???

Do you mean you want to make a circuit that connects to a remote circuit with a microcontroller in it, or do you mean use a microcontroller in your wireless application?

Personally, I see two ways one can physically connect a microcontroller to a circuit. Have a sophisticated robot plug it in (if one is even available) or plug in the chip by hand which most of us do.

i want to connect two(2) separate microcontroller circuits using wireless tech..

thank you for the help and information...

kitin21 said:
i want to connect two(2) separate microcontroller circuits using wireless tech..

thank you for the help and information...

Look for licence free radio modules, it's easiest to pick ones with in-built manchester coding, or you will have to write your own coding routines.

by the way Nigel, maybe more on these would be good in your tutorials...
'cause there have been a lot of questions on this topic lately...

Clyd3 said:
by the way Nigel, maybe more on these would be good in your tutorials...
'cause there have been a lot of questions on this topic lately...

I've been planning doing a wireless tutorial, but I haven't had any time :cry:

hey Nigel, why dont you put a link to each of your tutorials in the theory section of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back