Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wirless transmission of images frm camera to pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy one that supports bluetooth image transfer.

You do? Then why did you say 10 or 15 meters? Bluetooth Class 1 devices will transmit 100 meters.

i need not explain you that i know about bluetooth.i know that i know thats enough. and bluetooth doesn't satisfy all the specifications that are needed in my project

That's right, you don't need to explain anything. Only you know what specifications need to be satisfied.

Well since we don't know what specifications and since we don't know what camera make and model, and since we don't know what I/O ports that camera has, then anyone here will be very hard pressed to suggest a wireless solution. So you are absolutely correct in that you need not explain anything, you also likely won't get any suggestions or help. Since you know all about Bluetooth I can also assume you know all about WiFi which is how most cameras transfer wireless digital images so I suggest you use WiFi.

Ron

Rash, before you post anything here. READ THE MANUAL FOR THE DEVICE YOU'RE USING.
I'd make it blink if I could.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back