Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

20-26" LCD display compositefor a project

Status
Not open for further replies.

mramos1

A friend of mine is looking to mount (do not ask me why) a 20-26" LCD display in a car. In the dash he says.

He only needs video (composite) no audio or speakers. No housing even better.

I google and find more TVs than I could ever image. I tried OEM and raw and just get the darm amazon, buy, nextag to buy a TV.

Anyone have a good source for LCD composite panel displays?

20-26"!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :eek: Wow... I would like to see the end result! :)

Anyways, have you/him checked on ebay? I am sure you could find a good one for "cheap".

Super_voip said:
is he replacing the windscreen with the display? Where in the dash could you mount a display that large?

Might fit in a Hummer ;)

Lefty

Super_voip said:
is he replacing the windscreen with the display? Where in the dash could you mount a display that large?

Not sure what it is going in, but I think it was a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back