24 second shot clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitsui58

can someone help me in building a 24 second shot clock with buzzer? the digits will start to blink when it reach 5 seconds. we need to use an 8086 trainer like a MTS 88.c to encode the program.

hope somebody can help me.thank s!

its a project for microprocessors laboratory..the trainer were using is an 8086..

the deadline of submission is march 12. were gonna use a 7segment LED to display the time..

hope you can help me..

You said it was some sort of 8086 trainer, it should have a schematic. Are you designing the device from scratch? What hardware software experience do you have. Can you find something similar on the net and post a picture?
Here's a shot clock schematic.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
yup..from scratch..i needed to built an I/O board for the 8086. Our group choose to make a shot clock..
a schematic diagram of a shot clock..
**broken link removed**

i dont have any experience designing hardware

mitsui58 said:
yup..from scratch..i needed to built an I/O board for the 8086. Our group choose to make a shot clock..
a schematic diagram of a shot clock..
**broken link removed**

i dont have any experience designing hardware

Then you're going to need to get some hardware experience before March 12, how do you expect to design a microcontroller from scratch and program it from scratch before then?

Well the 8086 is a microcomputer not a microcontroller. Not really a good choice for such a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…