Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

40khz RF oscillator deisgn

Status
Not open for further replies.

gut_but

hi
can anybody help me in designing a RF oscillator using op-amp's and opamp shud hav a operating voltage of 5V or less.
if possible send me a circuit of op-amp in CMOS technology

gut_but said:
hi
can anybody help me in designing a RF oscillator using op-amp's and opamp shud hav a operating voltage of 5V or less.
if possible send me a circuit of op-amp in CMOS technology

40KHz isn't RF, it's ultrasonic (high audio). Also what waveform are you looking for?.

It's probably a good idea to mention what you want it for?.

While I agree that much of the time 40 kHz is representative of ultrasonics it could also represent VLF radio frequency. I know WWVB runs at 60 kHz and other radio stations run below that.

The following was taken from a VLF group site: "The Natural Radio VLF group is a discussion group dedicated to those who enjoy monitoring radio frequencies in the VLF radio spectrum and slightly below the VLF (very low frequency) spectrum (3-30 KHz). This is a form of radio astronomy. We listen to the amazing "radio" sounds created by planet earth such as whistlers, chorus, tweeks, risers, spherics and hiss on simple VLF receivers (whistler receivers)."

I presume that a 40 kHz oscillator intended for ultrasonic use would be coupled to a transducer - one for transmitting would be coupled to an antenna. I would expect that to drive significant differences in circuitry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back