Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

555 timer project..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you look in Google at the hundreds or thousands of circuits for a 555?
Or does your government block Google?

go with a simple one... e.g 555 timer running LED display

It depends on what it's for. If it's a project for a university, it would probably be better to do one that is a bit more impressive. I've built , and lots of other projects. There is almost an endless possibility. Google is your friend--find a 555 project you like, and then build it.
Good luck!
Der Strom

Heh. I challenge anyone to come up with a weirder, more inventive, more awesome circuit using a 555 than this one, an AM radio receiver (working!) using only a 555 and a few passive parts.

Heh. I challenge anyone to come up with a weirder, more inventive, more awesome circuit using a 555 than this one, an AM radio receiver (working!) using only a 555 and a few passive parts.

I kind of like this wireless morse code detector:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back