Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

6 lead LINIX Stepping Motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

leechiahow

How i can drive a 6 lead LINIX Stepping Motor(just make it rotate, no other function)??does it need a PIC to program??

Someone posted this great stepper motor tutorial the other day Jones on Stepping Motors read it through and learn the basics. You don't need a PIC or AVR to drive a stepper motor. It is however easy, common and possible to do so. You can also buy special IC's designed solely for the purpose of driving various stepper motors. Depending on you your desired drive technique you can even use counters, etc...

Someone posted this great stepper motor tutorial the other day Jones on Stepping Motors read it through and learn the basics. You don't need a PIC or AVR to drive a stepper motor. It is however easy, common and possible to do so. You can also buy special IC's designed solely for the purpose of driving various stepper motors. Depending on you your desired drive technique you can even use counters, etc...

Does this circuit work??
**broken link removed**[/IMG]
If I don't want a PIC to drive the stepper motor,how the circuit look like?Could you show me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back