8 x AA Battery Holder, for 12v, with mounting holes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippogriff

Sometimes I wonder if I'm blind, but, after some serious searching, I have found it impossible to uncover an 8 x AA battery holder (I'm not too fussed if it's 8 x 1 flat, 4 x 2 long or 2 x 4 short) which has screw holes for mounting into something.

I would prefer one with PP3 clips if possible.

Has anyone previously bought any of these battery holders and knows where I might get some for a reasonable price and reasonable time?

Maplin code 'RK44X' 8 batteries, 58x64x29 connection PP3 clip. Not sure about mounting holes though, it looks like a four by two arrangement.

Yes, there are many 8 x AA battery holders... I can't envisage how this 4 x 2 could have mounting holes, though, which is key. I could go in and have a look, I guess.

**broken link removed**

No PP3 clip, only flying leads, but most if not all, have mounting holes - they tend to be for small M3 countersunk bolts though. I say 2 x 4AA holders, with PP3 clips, all you would have to do is spliced the negative lead of one, to tie positive of the other and its plug'n'play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…