Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About 8051 u controller!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritesh!!! You are the only one that decide that!! The post I gave further back.... What do YOU want it to do... How many pins do YOU need...etc

Once you tell me I will help you select a processor kit that will best suit you.

OK, I don't know about pin but you give me a link that will suit me for basic understanding & effective.....!!

Thanks

Ritesh!!! You are the only one that decide that!! The post I gave further back.... What do YOU want it to do... How many pins do YOU need...etc

Once you tell me I will help you select a processor kit that will best suit you.

I got the name of that kit pic 16s877a 40 pin............

Right in post 27 I said that your best bet was the pic16f887... This is basically a NEW pic16f877a.. It is also has a 40 pin PDIP variety. It retains the functionality and is a drop in replacement.

A great starting point (If you look at Oshonsoft's page he has the schematic for developing with all these pic's) www.oshonsoft.com

Hi again,

I think this that one..............what is MAP-LAB written on it??
the kit is very costly for me Rs 4500/ (99.99$) as here i am getting it at Rs 7000/ with 1 month training, but that kit was no comparable with this microchip one..!!
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back