Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

amp project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Audioguru i want to make money too...
here in greece we don't have fallen ladies to collect.. nor lonely cars to talk...

any proposals? :D

Last edited:
whiz115 said:
Audioguru i want to make money too...
here in greece we don't have fallen ladies to collect.. nor lonely cars to talk...

any proposals? :D
Maybe first you should learn English.
Open a Greek restaurant. Serve Souvlaki.
Open a Greek electronic website like Electronics-Lab and make a fortune on google ads.

Are there ads here? I didn't notice.

audioguru said:
Maybe first you should learn English.
Open a Greek restaurant. Serve Souvlaki.
Open a Greek electronic website like Electronics-Lab and make a fortune on google ads.

Are there ads here? I didn't notice.

what about if i open a greek electronic website like electronics-lab and i serve souvlaki
while i'm learning english? is it good idea? :D

P.S yes.. on the top of the page after the big sign that says Electro Tech, there are some ads. :eek:

whiz115 said:
what about if i open a greek electronic website like electronics-lab and i serve souvlaki
while i'm learning english? is it good idea? :D

P.S yes.. on the top of the page after the big sign that says Electro Tech, there are some ads. :eek:

Now you're on to something. :)

I could go for a Gyro right now.

blueroomelectronics said:
Now you're on to something. :)

I could go for a Gyro right now.

My favorite type of Gyro is Optical :p

my gyro looks tastier

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips