Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

amplifier type

Status
Not open for further replies.

missy

hello..
i need to know how we choose some amplifier in design circuit..i'm using 433MHz transmitter...if my circuit wanna transmit data signal to receiver in 5 kilometres.how many power for my amplifier..
also what is different between power supply and ampplifier? are they same?
tQ :D

5 watts should transmit 5 km with a 1/4 wave antenna but a lot less power would be needed using a parabolic antenna. You could also use a Yagi array antenna.

The power supply provides DC (direct current) for the transmitter and amplifier.

An RF amplifier could boost the power of a low power transmitter. The amplifier would be class C with a tuned output circuit and harmonic filters before the antenna. You could modulate the B+ of the amplifier for amplitude modulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back