Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

analog to modbus

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmusic

Is there any embedded Ic that could get analog voltage and then convert to modbus protocol,actually i am using op amp to mesurfe diffrential voltage then i send it to an external modbus analog card then it is read by a plc.
It makes a lot of wiring for nothing, i would like to combine all op amps and modbus card on one pcb, i would only have a rs-485 communication on it.
I don't know if that exist?

yes i know microcontroller but i don't have the time and knoledge to program them (modbus protocol is complicated). i was wondering if a all in one card exist that i could put on a pcb.

Yes the modbus protocol is complicated. There are only two solutions, one is a microcontroller, and the second is an FPGA with a microcontroller inside. Nobody said you had to develop this thing, you just have to pay somebody to do it for you.

http://www.huronnet.com

$5000-6000 should be about right including a handful of prototypes.

Ok thanx, i was just wondering if something similar to **broken link removed**
already existed but with no case, just the pcd board to be included on my pcb board.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back